1.1. At we are committed to protecting the privacy of any personal information collected through the website. This document discloses how we gather information about you and what we do with the information that we gather.
2. Collection of Personal Information
2.1. We will collect certain personal information from you and other website users, which may include:
- information that you provide us such as when you voluntarily register or make application with us or any
- information that we receive from another source such as our suppliers, agents or resellers
- information collected by us through your activity on this website, such as, but not limited to, your
- aggregated data, which measures traffic to our website but does not relate to you personally
3. Use of Personal Information
3.1. We collect your personal information for the following purposes:
- processing your orders, applications and online transactions
- to assist in providing the services requested by you and administering your account, dealing with your
- to verify your identity and assist you if you contact us or request any assistance
- to provide further information to you about other services that we consider to be of interest to you
- internal research and training our staff and maintaining our systems
- for any future marketing, promotional and publicity purposes
- to improve our website and for the development of new products and services
- for general business purposes
4. Sharing of Personal Information
4.1. There may be times when we need to disclose your personal information to third parties, may include, but not be
- our suppliers, whose products and services support our products and services
- credit reference agencies, unless we have agreed otherwise, who may share your personal information
- where somebody else pays your bill
- relevant law enforcement or regulatory authorities, or governmental agencies
- a potential purchaser of all or any part of our business
5. Protection of Personal Information
5.1. At , we take security very seriously and we have in place appropriate systems to minimise the likelihood of unauthorised access to any personal information that we collect or hold.
5.2. While makes every endeavour to protect your personal information, no use of the internet is 100% secure.
Consequently, does not guarantee or warrant the security of any information you provide to us or that we
collect from you. will not be responsible for any consequent events arising from unauthorised access of the
information provided by you or collected from you.
6. Access to and Updating Your Personal Information
6.1. complies strictly with New Zealand’s Privacy Act which amongst other things, deals with the holding of personal information. Under the Privacy Act, you have the right to access information about yourself and to request us for it to be corrected, and to limit the purposes for which it can be used. You may request access to, and corrections to, any information we may hold on you by contacting the Privacy Officer, whose details are located on the home page of this website.
7.1. Cookies are small pieces of information that are stored in a browser-related file on your computer hard drive when you use our website. Cookies are widely used on most major websites. Where a Cookie does not identify you or your business personally, it will recognise your computer at a later time. It cannot read your hard disk or perform any commands on your computer. We may use the information generated by Cookies to:
- track traffic patterns to and from our website
- target website content or accurately market towards specific types of website users
- assess the effectiveness of our marketing
7.2. You can set your browser to notify you when you receive a Cookie, giving you the chance to decide whether or not to accept it. Users choosing not to accept the Cookies may not be able to access certain pages as a result.
9. Contacting Us